Bizintex’s 12 – Step Staffing Process
1. Identify Candidate
- Qualified candidates are chosen from sources including our internal databases with hundreds of thousands of pre-qualified candidates; technology user groups; and our own bench of technical resources.
2. Complete Prescreen Form
- Candidates are prescreened over the phone.
- Candidates are asked a series of questions to gain an understanding of the individual’s technical qualifications, level of interest in a career change, current salary, future salary expectations, availability, etc.
Process continues if candidate fits profile
3. Bizintex Office Interview
- Candidate is scheduled for onsite Bizintex’s office Interview.
- Confirm phone screen Information and determine Interpersonal and communication skills, degree of professionalism, future goals and meet other Bizintex employees
- Assessment of candidate’s technical abilities via online, standardized test,
- Onsite interview with senior technical consultant
5. Reference Check
- Four References Checked: Two supervisors & two co-workers.
- Bizintex probes on work ethics, teamwork and technical strengths
6. Resume Submittal
- Resume is reviewed with candidate for accuracy and completeness.
- Resume is reformatted to Bizintex’s standard and candidate is briefed on all possible assignments.
- Bizintex submits candidates whose skills best match our client’s requirements
7. Client Interview
- Candidate is prepared for the client Interview.
- Job requirements discussed.
- Client’s environment and candidate’s needs discussed.
- Candidate instructed to contact Bizintex after the interview to provide feedback.
8. Candidate Offer
- Client acceptance of candidate is received.
- Candidate is contacted to extend offer
9. Drug/Background Check
- Complete any pending drug and background checks
10. Close Down
- Start details are confirmed with the client and confirmed with the candidate/consultant
- Start date
- Start time
- Whom to report to
- What to bring
- Prepare the candidate to meet client’s expectations.
- Prior to start date Account Manager contacts client.
- Once a month, to ensure expectations are being met, the recruiter contacts consultant and any questions or concerns
12. Notice of End Date
- Client notifies Bizintex 30 Days prior to end of contract.
- Candidate will be re-assigned